Sunday, December 04, 2005

Dial M for Murder

The phone call left me grinning like an idiot; a grin so wide that it introduced my one ear to the other.
Slowly, slowly, the grin faded; to be replaced by a scorn and then a frown. My heart began to beat faster and faster. As reality sunk on me with the force of a hundred tsunami waves, I was left benumbed.
A feeling of hapless weariness overtook me. Soon, anger...pure, white anger seared through me; like a heated knife through butter. My eyes became blood shot and my very veins throbbed. Like a hunted hound, i paced back and forth...
This wrath in me was growing like a virus, feeding on itself; threatening to completely overtake me...

Before, you begin to get any ideas, the reason for my above state is solely due to Anna University...yes, they have postponed my exams; not once, not twice, but THREE times...

UPDATE: I have now turned into a serial killer. This is the only solution to channelise my wrath. With great planning and precision, I zeroed in on my first kill. With unparalleled skill( that is sure to go down in the annals of homicidal maniacs) I delivered the fatal blow...My dear readers, under the oath of secrecy, I will reveal to you, the name of my victim....Mr.Periplanata Americana( umm...yes the tiny cockroach that dared to walk into the portals of my room :)) Aah..I'm feeling so much better already! Muhahahaha (evil laugh)

LATEST UPDATE: I'm in the search of a worthy second victim. Muhahahaha.

Ok, I just cant resist this... Why do I have oats for breakfast, cornflakes for lunch and more oats for dinner???

Well, that's because, I'm a serial killer. Muhahahaha.

7 Comments:

Blogger Abhi! said...

Yeah, frustrating!! Good in one way, considering that I had not yet started prepararing for the exam!!

And, go easy on the mokkai!

10:50 AM  
Blogger The Gingerbread Man said...

actually they postponed the exam 4 times... but look at it this way... at least u don't have to study right now. procrastination rules!!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

@ abhi
lol...yea :)
@ gingerbradman:
i posted a bit too early! hope theres no fifth time!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rofl...U have an amazing writing style and loads of humour. But, do post more often...

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey arch...As i always used to tell...U are awesome in English...par compare...great post!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

@ Sankuchit: hmmmm...go on..name him :D

@ Anirudh: Yes, I WILL post more often( note to self:post more often!)

@Lavanya: Thanks Lav, ur just too kind :)

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pity.Thats how Von Linnaeus would have felt if he were to read this post.Genus words, according to the internationally accepted convention for writing scientific names, are written starting with a small case letter if you choose to write the rest of the word in small case;while species words invariably start with capital letter(irrespective of what you chhose to do with the rest of the name-obviously).
If you've finally understood what I mean,you'll now know that you must've written Periplanata americana and not Periplanata Americana.

PS:How're you sure that you've killed an Periplanata americana and not Blatta orientalis or Eublaberus distanti or.....

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home