Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Sagaro...so, here goes...

7 things that I plan to( rather, I will) do:

*Win the Nobel prize in Physics and Literature! ( Ya right!)
*Travel all around the world
*Learn to play a musical instrument
*Give up being short tempered and sensitive
*Get admission into Princeton as well as all the IIMs and go crazy choosing!
*Learn to drive the car
*Publish my book of poems

7 things that I can do:

*Write/talk on any topic under the sun, or even above it!
*Drive people crazy with my "Why is this universe created?" fundaes and theories
*Read any number of books(strictly non-college stuff) endlessly
*Dance decently( atleast, i think so!)
*Motivate people and organize things
*Wear bright skirts and funky accessories
*Eat any amount of chocolate ( Who wants to fall in love? I wanna fall in chocolate ! ;-) )

7 things that I can't do:

*Stop wearing bright colours, however much my friends rag me
*Watch TV for more than half an hour
*Get up later than 7 AM however hard I try
*Study something sans understanding
*Watch a horror movie without closing my eyes and muting the volume!
*Tolerate Male chauvenism
*Cross a road alone

7 Words I use most Often:

*Cool
*Super Cool
*Hmmmm...
*Duh
*Ya right!
*Watever
*Tadaaaaa

7 blogs(untagged ones) that I wish to tag:

*Gauky
*Aditya
*Rampee
*Abhishek
*Songi
*Nirmal
*Juju

Ok folks...You are tagged. You have to put up a similar post, where u can tag seven more people...
(Failing which, the Hairy Scary monster will get u!!! Be Warned!)

15 Comments:

Blogger சலம் said...

its interesting..hope i can some more good stuff to read..

10:29 AM  
Blogger Archana said...

yea right ganesh...try telling it to those guys who selected my poem for the international convention :)
and songi...got the first place for dance in our very own vox qualm...

5:46 PM  
Blogger Ganesh APP said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Abhi! said...

which abhishek is this? that u have tagged i mean?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

Get ur facts right srivatsan...i have written more than a dozen poems in a wide variety of genres...and i see that u have not yet posted...

6:15 PM  
Blogger Ganesh APP said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Abhi! said...

ok..shall do it in a couple of days:-D

10:00 PM  
Blogger Abhi! said...

done

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. I am a male chauvinist and you have no choice but to tolerate me.
Good.
That's a good tolerator.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm.... interesting

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a loser..tadaaaa....

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Archana, I'm sorry to be the one to break the news to you. Male chauvinism is in these days. Get with the times. If we men don't protect our culture, who will?

Listen to the wise words of Einsten, who was way ahead of his time. (Addressed specially to his wife, but actually a general theory of the role of women):

"You make sure . . . that I receive my three meals regularly in my room. You are neither to expect intimacy nor to reproach me in any way."

Who are we to argue in the face of such wisdom?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Archana said...

Anand. Wise words of Einstein..indeed...and u listen to more of his wise words...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Looks like ur a standing testimony to this...Well, i agree this is a male chuvenistic world...
Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily this is not at all difficult.
I do hope, for your own good, u change ur views soon enough...

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey arch...awesome...keep up the good work

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home