Saturday, October 29, 2005

I'm Back!

" And so at last the beast fell and the unbelievers rejoiced.
But all was not lost, for from the ash rose a great bird.
The bird gazed down upon the unbelievers and cast fire and thunder upon them
For, the beast has been reborn with strength renewed
And the followers of Mammon covered in horror."
-The Book of Zoraster

I'M BACK

Seldom in the history of Mankind has a couple of words evoked such profound and intense happiness amidst the masses. Never before has six ordinary letters of the English alphabet invoked such delerious ecstacy...

What an agonising wait it has been for my readers(Damn, I'm not even sure if I could use plural here!) The excrutiating pain...the pain of disappointment they must have experienced several times a day, when they eagerly visited my blog ; only to discover that I had not updated.
The anguish, the bitterness...Aah

To my millions of readers( Yes, my counter on the right corner counts in millions:-p)and fans: I apologise for my unexplained hiatus. But, be cheered and consider yourselves very fortunate...I'm all revved up and raring to go...!

"...And the beast shall be made legion
It's numbers shall increase a thousand fold.
The din of a million keyboards like unto a great storm shall cover the Earth
And the followers of mammon shall tremble."

9 Comments:

Blogger Archana said...

Wow...Im honoured and flattered! lol

8:38 PM  
Blogger Ameen said...

suuuper...am trailin ur holy grail frm now on :-)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Ganesh APP said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Arch
Welcome back. Hope you (as all your readers are hopin) blog more often. I am not supposed to be sugesting you this. Even I started blogging all enthu and stuff but then gave up after the first post. But then I am doing my best to egg you on to post more. I also notice you have taken that phoenix article of urs from your blog. That was a good article-one of the very few humorous ones. Thats when I got to know about your blog. One more suggestion, the background of your blog is very subfusc. Try changing the template to something more humorous.

Surya
EEE
2nd year

9:49 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

Hey Surya, Thanks for the encouragement...:)

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Archana,
I got to know about your blog from Ganesh. But when Ganesh told me about your blog, I thought it would be frequently updated like his blog. But then Ganesh is a class apart and I guess I shouldnt have expected so much. But to confess your post though few are impressive. Keep the good work.

I agree to Surya you need a better template.

Vignesh
EEE
2nd year

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cool blog. You are the editor of the phoenix right? This is Anupam (SVCE). You seem to be contradicting yourself :
"What an agonising wait it has been for my readers(Damn, I'm not even sure if I could use plural here!"

and "To my millions of readers( Yes, my counter on the right corner counts in millions:-p)"

Well now you can be sure of one thing and that would be the plural part.

And yes vikku, I agree Sagaro is a class apart. I got an invite to join his community blog BotHack yesterday. So catch me there.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

Hey all...Please this is not a message board...having your private convos here is not encouraged...Hope u get the drift...
@ Anupam: Well, that was on purpose for sarcasm and humour...
@ All: Yes, I WILL CHANGE MY TEMPLATE SOON...!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Gradwolf said...

hmmm..nice one..after a long time....and u know,iam the best judge...btw..the opening and closing lines...werent they from Book of Mozilla???...and its not cover...its cower

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home