Friday, March 25, 2005

Hmmm....

At last, I have overcome my inertia and have decided to enter the blog-o-sphere...

Into blog-o-sphere floated my blog nameless-
What shall I christen him...i'm clueless.
What's in a name? you might say,
But, 'nameless' is not a very nice tag any day.
So, I set out in search of a name for my blog-
Thought long and hard till my neural networks developed a clog.
Thus ended my futile quest for my blog's identity,
And with it, my nonsense verse-isn't it a pity?
The only thing that fits here is a brook;
Oh! yes, I'll name him Gobbledygook!
The above is the exact thought process which went into deciding a name for my blog. ( I know what you are thinking... yes, people can be this dumb!) As Einstein said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home